Thursday 9 April 2009

Passover

Today is Passover. Funfunfun. I have about an hour before I have to leave for communion at the boy's house. [I'm reading Psalm 103:1-5 during the wine-ing...in case you were curious] Today is the day that Jesus died. It's a difficult thing to fathom. The remission of sins and all that, ya know? 

Anyway, I've decided that since I'm going to be posting every day, I might as well have some sort of consistency in my blogs. Therefor, there is now going to be a "Word of the Day" in all my blogs. Just cause I can. 

The word of the day is: Sciscitation [sis-i-TAY-shun], meaning "questioning or inquiry."  (found in The Endangered English Dictionary by David Grambs) 

So, on that note, if you have any sciscitations for me leave them in the comments and I'll answer them in an upcoming blog. [this means that I would really like everyone who reads this up to this point to ask something. So yea...go for it.] 

G'night. Remember, Jesus loves ya. <3 

oh, and so do I   =]] 

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I dont claim to be very religious but some stuff sticks after 13 years of Roman Catholic schooling.
I thought passover was the day before the Jews escaped from Egypt.
Does that count as my sciscitation?
I know about Moses and the plauges and the death of the first born and so on but i didn't think that was around Eastertime or was that a different passover? I'm so confused, and tired. Yep defo tired.