Monday 12 May 2008

Parting is such sweet sweet sorrow

Ah, time. Where does it go? 

That's actually an extremely justified philosophical question. However, it's one that I don't feel like debating at the present moment. I'd rather just dish and bitch about what I've been up to. I think you may also find that vastly more interesting. 

[At the very least, I know of one person who will. And that's enough for me] 

Basically, I've been working. A lot. A lot a lot. A lot a lot a lot. I really honestly can not describe how intensely I've had my nose to the proverbial grind-stone. But that's really not an excuse to have not blogged in such a disgustingly long period of time [seeing as I am online almost constantly while I'm at work]. 

There's also this specific person, a specific boy to be exact, whom is responsible for having me out and about pretty much 24/7. I really do love him for it, though it leaves me with minimal time for random leisure activities [such as blogging, vlogging, writing and ... some other random crap that I'd be doing otherwise.] 

Anywho, other than that I've been doing a whole lot of nothing. Which is, in fact, probably, maybe, potentially really sad. 

The End. Sweet Dreams. Good Night. 

1 comment:

Tom PM said...

other leisure activities--buffing the muffin.

<3 miss you can't wait for wed!